- About Us
- Why ICANotes?
- For Users
Flexible Integrated Mental Health Billing Solutions
The ICANotes billing module is HIPAA compliant and can handle all electronic billing needs, both clearinghouse and direct, using a print image file format. Additional features include posting of payments and adjustments, authorizations, claim templates, a procedure code library, and reports to meet your practice management needs.
ICANotes generates a Billing Productivity Report containing all clinical services performed during any range of dates, including daily. This report contains all contact information needed for billing. You can choose to print and submit HCFA 1500 claim forms directly, or claims can be submitted to a clearinghouse, another billing application, or a billing service provider.
ICANotes gives you the flexibility to bill the way you want. You can choose the option which best suits the specific needs of your practice.
1) Continue with your existing clearinghouse, billing service, or billing application
If you choose to continue using your current billing system, you can export from the ICANotes Billing Productivity Report and send that to your provider. If you want to send an ANSI 837 file, ICANotes can perform an integration for an additional fee.
2) Use one of our billing partners
You can convert to one of our trusted billing service partners whose solutions are integrated with ICANotes.
Clearinghouse Partners - Not sure what a clearinghouse does? Read this article on the benefits of clearinghouses, how to tell if you need one, and how to select a good one.
- - Gateway EDI’s web-based software is remarkably intuitive. Tracking payments, verifying patient insurance eligibility, and generating reports has never been easier. And Gateway EDI will never nickel-and-dime you. There are no per-claim, per-patient, or per-user charges. You pay a flat fee each month for your practice. Learn More
- - Electronic claim submissions mean you get your money faster. Up until the second you are paid, MD On-Line provides you with timely reports on the status of your transactions. MD On-Line is industry-proven, and currently serves thousands of doctors. MD On-Line’s flat monthly fee includes toll-free, no-charge technical and customer support for your added peace of mind. Learn More
Billing Service Providers – This article explains the benefits of outsourced billing.
- - PGM’s technology plus service approach to billing maximizes the reimbursement process and streamlines practice operations. You will see an improvement in day to day collections and cash flow, while gaining increased insight into practice performance. The end result? Enhanced profitability and more time to deliver the highest level of patient care. Learn More
My staff and I have been very pleased with Gateway EDI. We have seen our time from submission of claims to deposits made into our account reduced by at least 50% versus our previous methods. We are now completely paperless!!!! Gateway EDI support staff have been very helpful in training us to utilize their system. Our rejection rate is much improved compared to this time a year ago, thus cash flow has been positively affected.David B. Hughes, Gen-Psych NP